Solution for Principals and District Admins
With the increased use of mobile devices and social media, students' behavior online is causing more conflict between students, which is disrupting the classroom.
- 37% of young people between the ages of 12 and 17 have been cyberbullied.
- Only 1 in 10 teen victims will inform a parent.
- 70% of teens say anxiety and depression is a "major problem" among their peers.
How UpSavvy helps
- Educate students on how manage cyberbullying, trolling, and conflict online.
- Focus on the platforms where your students have conflict such as Snap and Instagram.
- Scenario based learning, walking through examples of conflict so students can resolve them in real life.
- Provide parents resources so they do not feel helpless.
- Facilitate positive behavior interventions.
- Simple for your teachers to assign and students to access.