The increased access to mobile devices with students and their speed of change in apps and behaviors makes it difficult for students to make smart decisions online.
- Stanford University researchers found that more than 80% of middle schoolers believed that an advertisement labeled as sponsored content was actually a news story
How UpSavvy helps
- Easy to integrate into your curriculum only 5 minutes a month .
- Covers topics such as media literacy, digital well-being and privacy and security.
- Teaching misinformation based on today's trends such as deepfake technology, machine learning recommendations and echo chambers.
- Customized reporting and admin controls.
Digital citizenship curriculum topics