Solution for IT Teams
Districts are motivated to see fewer problems in the classroom and want to hear less negative feedback from stakeholders. With an increase in student behavior incidents that disrupt the classroom, districts need tangible ways to show how they address digital citizenship curriculum at scale.
- 37% of young people between the ages of 12 and 17 have been cyberbullied. Only 1 in 10 teen victims will inform a parent
- 70% of teens say anxiety and depression is a "major problem" among their peers
How UpSavvy helps
- Educate students and teachers on appropriate use of technology so there are fewer issues in other areas of the school system.
- Focus on the platforms they use such as direct messages, email and social media.
- Easy integration with Clever, Classlink, Google and Microsoft.
- Customized reporting and Admin Controls.
Get started now
Your message succesfully sent! Click here
to book a demo.
Something went wrong. Please try again and complete all the required fields.