Solution for Curriculum and Instruction
The increased access to mobile devices with students and their speed of change in apps and behaviors makes it difficult to develop and deliver relevant and engaging digital citizenship content for students.
- Tik Tok and Snapchat usage has doubled since 2019.
- Over 70% of 12 year olds now have a mobile device.
How UpSavvy helps
- Easy to integrate into your curriculum only 5 minutes a month.
- Covers topics such as digital well-being, privacy and security and online relationships.
- Focus on the platforms that students use (Snapchat, Instagram, iPhone, Android).
- Provides teachers with resources for each lesson.
- Customized reporting and admin controls.